JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24: Audio quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 06:22 AM)
user2Vnj4SoyXN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

They need to fix the garbage audio quality with an update soon. Seems like no one is bringing it to their attention. It's so tinny and horrible sounding!

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
It may be your unit mine doesn't have audio isues. Maybe you got a defective phone.
playgirl70
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree with the audio being horrible and disappointing. I have been a samsung devoted buyer but very disappointed in this s24 ultra. Not sure I'll stay with them if they don't come up with fixes soon.
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, There. I would recommend trying out the following troubleshooting regarding any audio issues: https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-sound-on-your-galaxy-smartphone-...

(Note: This is an international link, but the steps should be the same for the US)

If none of those troubleshooting steps work, I would recommend making an appointment with a certified technician. You can do that here:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service 

0 Likes
Samsung_KB9NSMJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This link has nothing to do with the problem

user2Vnj4SoyXN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
None of that fixes it, aside from that these fixes are pretty much unrelated.
0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm sorry that the troubleshooting did not work, these are the only troubleshooting steps we have for audio-related symptoms. I would encourage you to try them.  After that, The next step would be speaking with a technician should the steps in the link not fix your symptoms. They can perform further diagnostics on your device to determine if it's a software-related situation or hardware as well as perform a reflash of the software if necessary, that would be the next step I would take to a resolution for your issue.

Thank you for contributing to the community! 

0 Likes