Original topic:

S24 Picture changes color automatically

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 01:27 PM)
CrossaintMom
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Why is the S24 changing my color saturation after taking a pic? I'm happy with the shot, but the phone will then apply a "filter" and make the pic look awful. I can't figure out how to turn off. Really annoying
0 Likes
26 Replies
userjUUNgNLvdp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Photos in both the camera app and the gallery app change to horrible. And when I minimize out of preview sceeen, it temporarily affects my home screen colors too. Its a Samsung bug for sure. S23 has the worst cameras ever. I want my S10 back.
0 Likes
userjUUNgNLvdp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Check to make sure modes and routines didn't set up a rule to run color correction. I had customisation of services enabled, I shut that off. And deleted the rule in m & r, that seemed to fix it. Good luck
0 Likes
pilfos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

could you please specify which "modes", "routines" and "services" can I check to avoid the color problem? 

0 Likes
Dzzygirl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I hate it! All my pics look **bleep** doing that. I don't understand why they integrated this. One of the reasons why I bought this phone which cost an arm and a leg was because I was told it was the best camera on the market, on phones that is.

So frustrating!!

0 Likes
JulJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to phone settings ..not camera settings ..go to display..then screen mode..select natural
0 Likes
CrossaintMom
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That didn't do anything unfortunately
0 Likes
Pratanya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Go to camera> setting then under selfies  you can see

save selfie as previewed switch it on

It won't filter ur photos and videos anymore . 

😉

0 Likes