Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 04:53 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
693 Replies
Members_hBdaAvB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue.  Indoor low light at a concert, the pictures and video are way oversaturated to the point of not being able to see the performers clearly.  I've been at this same location with the same lighting many times before, the photos on my S22+ looked much, much better.  Needs a software update ASAP.  

0 Likes
userIy1005Mh3H
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, noisy image, blur image, loss detail background, confused focus len. flash photo is a joke when enlarge, yellowish night mode and all scene, no green differentiation. And the amoled screen is dull and washed out, vivid mode not working at all! It make my Note10+ look futuristic.

Alexander250000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

The 5x is good quality for me but everything  else is so much  worse than my s21 ultra... very noisy. 

Dtechlover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here I switched from iPhone and I am thinking had made the greatest mistake as all photos I take are blur and yellow in color 

Alexander250000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm sure they'll get at least the worst of it resolved in a software update but I hope they go beyond that and actually make it good... They're going to have to, iPhone cameras have really stepped up their game the past couple years. To be perfectly honest iPhones in general really stepped up their game they've pretty much caught up with most everything except for user control. And Google's trying it's best to get rid of that anyway which I am not happy about...

0 Likes
s24ultrauser30
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Does anyone know if Samsung has ever pushed a camera update to fix issues in the past flagships or is it only hope talking?

0 Likes
Tipsytardigrade
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah I've tried changing camera and gallery settings and nothing fixes it, I can view an image in my gallery and literally see the photo normal for a second before this over saturated and bright post production applies and ruins the image. For over Ā£1k phone I'm really disappointed with the camera when the reviews never mentioned this . Hoping a big update fixes it.

0 Likes
frankie127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

S24 Ultra 100x zoom

S23 Ultra 100x zoom

frankie127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
S24 ultra 100x20240126_200928_1000022625_1706321372.jpg