Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-24-2024 06:10 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
693 Replies
jashar kurtishi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi everyone, I've seen this problem on the camera before and if Samsung doesn't fix it will I give it back?

Dtechlover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I just sold my s24 ultra and got a iPhone 15 pro max , seriously I tried switching to Samsung and it failed miserably Samsung must not sell un cooked product to consumers I booked it in pre order and I am so sad I love the phone but it failed my heart when I was taking my Childs pic which was coming so bad even complained to exchange but they said they will not and so I sold it after market.

0 Likes
userldCLvkr0cl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just refund my s24 ultra , have the same issues.

0 Likes
Rinzlr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, 

I bought my S24 Ultra at launch and have been running into the same issues with the camera. 

-blurry photos in all 12/50/200 mp ranges.

-zoom feature is more blurry than the S23

-"scene optimization" produces pictures with highly saturated color which looks unrealistic and unflattering.

-scene optimization cannot be fully turned off just down to minimal.

-night photos are overlit automatically making blacks look dark blue or dark grey.

Coming from the note 10+, this is a major setback. As someone who likes mountain hikes with a decent phone camera, this is just terrible since it takes several shots to get 1 that is still below average.

If I don't see progress soom I will be switching over to my first Iphone for the upcoming season. For $1800+ it's not worth your money atm.

Belarus27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

yes same here

me and my friend having same blurry and low pictures quality 

0 Likes
GhostC6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I use an app and a website that allows you to use your camera to enter the points code using your camera. It worked great on my NOTE 20 Ultra but it doesn't work on the S24 Ultra. Really disappointed in this and not very impressed with the S24 Ultra over my NOTE 20 Ultra at all.

0 Likes
LYAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I start with the pictures. I start in that the photos are changed the natural color to an exaggerated saturation, turning the photo yellow, also when you take pictures of the meals is tortally blurry. I am very disappointed, because I wanted this cell phone before it came to the market, and it is a waste of money to buy this phone, I would have stayed with the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G. because this Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is not worth anything. 

frankie127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issues, also my discount goes up after ordering.
userzXeidpziQn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My phone takes awesome pictures
0 Likes
LYAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Doesn't it make them yellow after taking them? I've had this cell phone since yesterday.