Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 04:54 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
528 Replies
amitsharma37
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Any solution? Were you able to go to the service center? Any luck with that or do we just wait for a software update? Please let me know as I also need to fix this issue.

0 Likes
saadsabri
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I visited the service center. They acknowledged that the quality is not up to the mark. They installed an update manually which they said possibly can fix it. There were no improvements though. Then they asked me to email my case to Samsung which I did about a week ago. So far no resolution of this. 

0 Likes
userAxqeDR6Zge
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I know I have the same problem UT I didn't choose this phone I got from my warranty on my S23 ultra + lavender but they didn't have replacements for that phone so Yeah I got a new one but black and very disappointed in my camera and that's the reason I have been a loyal samsung galaxy note owner every since note 3. They have never had this crappy of a camera
0 Likes
Members_X4MZhbU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here.  Went from s21 ultra to s24 ultraHD.  WAY WORRSE.  quality, colors, clarity. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DOM

0 Likes
Varun1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am facing the same issue with S24 ultra .Even the Samsung technician took the photo of his colleague few meters away and the face was completely distorted beyond recognition. However the detailed technical analysis says there is "no hardware issue". Please note the technician installed the updates by hardwiring my phone.  They also mentioned there is no complaints from UAE on camera .as a result they asked me to take back my phone from service centre. 

0 Likes
Alen1979
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

On my S24 Ultra the 200/50MP cameras have this processing after taking the shot that destroys the picture. There is no way to disable it, not in camera setting or camera assitant, tried everything. This happends on pro and expert raw also!!! This has effectively rendered the 50/200MP cameras useless. My S22 Ultra makes much better photos! And it's  on android 14 One UI6. Samsung needs to release a patch now, I'm already making a YT video on this. So much **bleep** on the net saying the cameras are perfect when it couldn't be farther from the truth.

LYAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm going throug the same problem, I hate the way that this cell phone takes the photos. I wasted my money on this cellphone.
Tsuku
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
There is an option to disable it
0 Likes
Matthewstorm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Can you be a little more helpful? 

0 Likes
Jtwizzle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Camera settings > intelligent optimization to change the amount of processing.
0 Likes