JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 ultra heating and battery draining fast even on light usage

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 05:29 PM)
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I got s24 ultra recently and phone is heating up and battery draining faster than expected. Please provide fix for it..
JUMP TO SOLUTION
119 Replies
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
How long have you had the phone for?
0 Likes
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
4 days
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I would just give it some time. When I got my S23 Ultra, it did the same thing. I thought something was wrong with my battery because it was past 10 days, and I thought my battery had a fault. But it would last me a full day of use.
0 Likes
Debzcar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've had mine 4 days showed 100% all day then zero n off it popped

0 Likes
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
When I first got it, the heating part started heating up when I used the circle to search feature, but it hasn't done it since. Maybe it could be something that could be fixed with a software update.
0 Likes
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
If you go to your battery settings, it should say "learning usage patterns."1706578548692.jpg
0 Likes
Eshvar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

But mine it didn't show anything like that the battery is draining fast than I expected even tho I off  always on display and some sort of settings 

0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine never said anything about learning. I've only had for 4 days now, and I never saw learning usage
0 Likes
blazem25
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Mines going down 10% per hour not being used, feel like sending mine back
0 Likes
Alexandru Andrei
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

yep, i have the same problem. its the last time buying a samsung phone. my wife has an iphone 14 pro max and we had our phone in the morning at 100%, now at 16:28 PM my s24 ultra has 68% battery with a maximum 2 hour screen time and my wifes iphone has 88% with the same amount of screen time. going to return the s24 ultra