Original topic:

S24 ultra unlocked still no 6.1.1?

(Topic created: Monday)
2swift2touch
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Been constantly checking for an update. I have tmobile but on a unlocked s24 ultra. Still no new update besides the software 6.1 it shows.. anyone else on the same boat?
LaBrega
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same
Weloo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here šŸ¤”šŸ˜šŸ˜

TheGuardianX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Been checking myself. Unlocked s24 ultra directly from samsung.
Mathew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have an update 8, not sure if its the right one or not. S24 ultra verizon
0 Likes
TheGuardianX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Seems like the locked phones are getting them first compared to unlocked. I've checked every hour and still nothing.
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know why we are always picked last. If they can be optimized for carriers, surely the unlocked version should come out sooner. It's the same with the beta programs. The unlocked straight from Samsung phones take at least a week to get the final versions of the firmware. What gives @samsung??
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@2swift2touch It all depends on when your carrier approves it and uploads it to their download server. It has nothing to do with locked vs unlocked devices. Simply on your carrier's priority on testing and approving. 

2swift2touch
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Of that's the case, tnobile hem getting them as per the other comments on here. I should've got it if that's the case šŸ˜”
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
FYI...T -Mobile is very picky with the updates on unlocked smartphones. Bear in mind: for their locked devices, no problem as they do their on testing,but for unlocked there is a lot of issues that could arrives and the "**bleep** broke loose.." meaning you ended with a useless, locked (bricked) useless smartphone. Have seen AND experienced that before...not good. Best guess it will be rolling g in US by next week...they wanted to know if "coast is clear at the other side ot the planet..."
Tkwtampabay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The carrier should have nothing to do with factory unlocked phones as there is no software that they have to modify...