JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pass sync continues to turn itself off

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 09:19 PM)
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

This has been happening on my S22 Ultra and continues to be a problem on my S24 Ultra. I save all my sign in info, and sync automatically turns itself off and the sign in info disappears. Really frustrating. Anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It's there, but syncing is turned off again
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you syncing over wifi and data for Samsung Pass?
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes
Options
Galaxy S24
Is your Samsung Wallet profile setup? Your name, number, address, and Samsung account email address set as default?
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Gonna take a break from this. Appreciate you trying to help. My brain is starting to hurt.
Options
Galaxy S24
No problem, but you may have to call Samsung. It may be an issue with the phone or something we missed. If I find any helpful info, I will leave a message, but go ahead and rest your eyes and brain. Have a great night!!!
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It was doing the same thing with my S22 Ultra. I'm missing something in the settings. Something isn't set up correctly anymore
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh, the S22 Ultra, and you transferred your data over to the S24. That's a bummer, but you should download Smart Tutor from the (Galaxy) Store, and they will assist you.
Konrad999
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
First go to sync settings and turn everything off. Then log out of your samsung account, and restart the phone. Log in again after restarting, then go to sync settings and enable to sync everything again and see what happens
Solution
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I did a complete reset of the data in Wallet and Pass. Have added passwords back in and seems to be ok for now, bit that's what happened before. Everything was fine and suddenly everything vanished. Thanks