JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard voice input

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 12:58 PM)
duawami
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

NEW S24 with major bug. No Samsung Keyboard icon on navigation bar and more importantly no voice input icon.

I've tried everything.

-enabled Samsung keyboard as default
-enabled Samsung voice input
-tried clearing cache, deleting data and even uninstall Samsung keyboard and Samsung speech and reinstalling it.
-tried switching to Google Voice typing
-Downloaded offline English language pack
-Show keyboard button is toggled on
-Samsung permissions allow microphone

I've tried everything I can think of and I still can't get the keyboard icon or the voice input icon to show up in the navigation bar.

Please help!
164 Replies
victordoes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Why is a left handed keyboard in a right handed keyboard, not a thing. If it is somewhere it's quite hidden. The point of voice is usually I can't type and most people are right handed. Why would you put that button at the furthest part away
0 Likes
userhC1w2KnnjA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Following
0 Likes
useryYFqTarS1m
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Did samsung get rid of voice to text on the s24 model? I'm not seeing it in my keyboard option when texting
0 Likes
manigma77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Long press on the symbol in the lower left corner of the screen while your keyboard is up and select voice input.
useryYFqTarS1m
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank for your help I find it somewhere else1707079502500.jpg
0 Likes
dope_dude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If you want, once you have the keyboard open you can hold the side key button and it should do the voice to text input
user9yyNyGFILt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Side key button? Not sure where your referring too

0 Likes
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Can't get speech to text icon on keyboard. Yes I have it selected, still not there. Anybody know how it have same problem? S24 Ultra 
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, I've read that it's been moved to the bottom left corner. I hope this helps you.
0 Likes
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep, you are correct! Thank you