Original topic:

Sensor to measure heart beat, bp, etc on the S24 ultra?

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 04:39 AM)
danish_lko
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I got this new phone recently but couldn't find the sensor to measure heart beat bp etc. ?? Neither the Samsung health app shows 

6 Replies
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I learned after getting mine that this sensor was removed from the phones in some model after my S10+ (which had it). Samsung Health now requires a watch to connect to for those measurements.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
danish_lko
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Then what's the use of such costly phone, my precious galaxies had
Honey Verma
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Curved screens and these sensors like iris scanner, heart rate and bp were jewels of galaxy s and note series but sadly at that time most of the population couldn't acknowledge those features so company removed them but now many other companies have started to introduce curved screens and honestly curved screens add a whole new level of premiumness to the appeal.

0 Likes
All4dom
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Most sensors are in the watches now. With the advancement in tech for health it opened up new avenues. Now they are also coming out with a ring.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
They removed the heart rate sensor years ago the S10's and Note 10's were the last phones to include one

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

SamIe Sung
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

To go forward we go backwards !!!