Original topic:

Suggestion: Samsung should revamp their Samsung messages to be more social capabilities

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung could make a whole lot of money on their phones if their could revampe their stock messaging app. I mean make it more social between Samsung users with most of the social app capabilities. It's could be more powerful then iphone imessage.

What's your thoughts about it? 

8 Replies
userNIhrj119Mz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I hate being forced into Google messages with new phones. I hate it. I am returning the phone to avoid Google messages. It's a slow inferior option. Samsung punked out. You just lost your brand loyalty. If I'm forced to switch I'm going to iphone.
Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Join me! I hate Google messages me, too. Samsung gave up their messaging app to google. Why!? This is one of the reasons iPhone is biting the market just with their Imessage. Don't let me start with samsung give up their video call to Google meet my ghasssss!
wtupyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You can install something else and disable Google Messages and not use it.
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Agreed, been saying this for years, samsungs stock messaging app is wayyyyyy better than Google and it's stupid to give it up to Google on a samsung phone, if I wanted Google messages I would be using it already and probably have a Google phone but I don't cus I don't like them. I bought a samsung phone cus I like their features and not Google.
Why samsung??? We don't want Google apps, we want samsung apps!!
Coolplay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ™
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Not sure what you mean by social platforms but that would be a separate app
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I think they were talking about making it easier to post between apps from messages, make it more integrated with the features of the phone and more social between recipients, make more ways to interact with the person/group you are talking to with reactions and be able to toggle on keyword reactions like if someone sends you a happy birthday message, you could have balloons and cakes flowing across the screen. And be able to choose packs for different things, fall, Halloween, spring, Xmas, holidays and seasons and special occasions would be a nice touch I think
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll stick with Google MessagesScreenshot_20240828_141702_Messages_1000006212_1724869052.png
0 Likes