Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 08:48 AM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
miralmahilian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Galaxy AI is hereeeee
0 Likes
EM7771
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Not so happy! Had to instal camera assistant and video call effect is not working on all s24!
Fadi1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
What an amazing phone US 23 Ultra. But I'm going to upgrade for the S24 Ultra what a gorgeous s24 Ultra titanium Gray. From the first touch I feel lit. This phone comes from the future. Good job Samsung
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

@GaryB82 , are you hands small or is the phone that big?

Glad I got Vanilla S24. šŸ˜€

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Looks great. I desperately wish I could upgrade this year to the S24U, as I love the flat screen and the 8 gen 3 chip. Not to even mention the new features
0 Likes
Jerz66_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I pulled the trigger and am trading in my Note20 Ultra 5G for the S24 Ultra... it was definitely a hard decision but the two things that pushed me over the edge were the $600 trade in and the fact that the Note20 will not get any more adroid or oneui updates.  I opted for the 1TB of storeage so I'll be good and after watching some videos I'm kind of excited about the new AI features; live translations in particular and also the camera.  The Note20 Ultra 5G was my longest lasting phone for sure... time to move on.  Cheers!

upnorthdogs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have an S21+ thats starting to giv e me problems so i was thinking of upgrading.  I would like to avoid upgrading to the s23 and go to the s24 however wanted to get anyone's feedback on the s24.  Pros? Cons? Problems? camera quality?

Thanks!

Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I have an S22 Ultra and I would upgrade to the S24U in a heartbeat if I could. Although I'm biased, my wife and kid also have an S22 series device, we have a Samsung TV, Galaxy book laptop, and Samsung appliances. So I'm hooked into the ecosystem.
Not too many people can give you feedback since only the insiders have their devices already though
pjw400
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I am upgrading from S8+ as my phone is giving me problem of storage eventhough I have a SD card that I have transfer apps and photos from the internal storage.

If your phone is giving you problems upgrade or try to troubleshoot. For me I have clear the cache to regain more storage in addition in using the SD card for the expansion storage. My poor S8+ is 64GB and I am so happy in buying the S24 Ultra 1TB in titanium violet. I shouldn't have any problem with storage with the S24 Ultra.

If you can troubleshoot the problem you are having with the S22 go for it. I think pre-order for S24 ends on 01/30/2024. My S8+ is stone age compare to your S22
Pamela
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a vanilla S21 but will be trading in my A53 for a S24.

From what I hear online, there is mostly positive good news about the S24.  Only heard one story about battery life being a tad bit shorter on the S24U when compared to S23U.  I am still staying with base S24.

Summest
S24 and S21.