Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 08:09 PM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results are… well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

471 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Here's a page at Android Authority discussing the new features in OneUI 6.1. I hope it helps.

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-one-ui-6-1-3399958/
JackieKido
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes definitely
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
From Note 20 to S24 is a no-brainer. I will upgrade.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a S22U. not sure if I'll upgrade or not. 

0 Likes
Manda07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I am struggling with this, too. I have the S22U. I still owe $460 on it. If I keep it another year I only have to pay it off for $106. Thats where they get me. Ugh
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
The first change is the one that hurts, then if you change it every year it will be much easier for your pocket.
0 Likes
pngKH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Note20U security patch support ends this year, if concern on security, I will consider to upgrade.

0 Likes
RevVass
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a n20u from the first day it was out. A very good phone, however all updates have ended . I pre-ordered a 1 tb s24u. 7 years of upgrades, and great components are worth it. I'm very excited that Samsung went back to a flat screen. Smart screen select was a nightmare with the curved screen
0 Likes
EM7771
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Trade note get s24 cheaper and st least with 512 gb.
0 Likes
userdsYJFZRPHj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

So I currently have the note 20 ultra still going strong! But I really like the new software and