JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Theme Park - S22 to S24

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 10:04 AM)
Kozxai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just started using my S24 and I'd like to use the same theme I made in theme park on my S22. Is there a way to export it?
5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Unfortunately, there is no way to export the themes created in Theme Park. 😢 I wish there were!
Kozxai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh wow.. that seems like a huge thing to miss. They've done so much to make transitioning to new devices so easy, that feels like it would be a given. Darn... thanks for letting me know at least!
0 Likes
useroHxtKkU0dA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I lost my favorite fonts, and similar ones are not even available on the s24. Needless to say I'm packing it up right now to return it. I'm unhappy with the color appearance and I'm noticing the camera is providing very grainy photos compared to my s23
0 Likes
Kozxai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll have to do a closer comparison to my S22+. I haven't done much yet besides transfer stuff over and play with the settings. Did you have a 22? I'm curious about the difference between the 22 and 23 since I don't have one to compare to. It may not be better than the 23 but it still may be better than my 22 so I'm not sure yet if I'm returning it or not. It's a little bigger than the 22.

I do wish there was some way for them to add compatibility with the stylus even if it isn't the ultra. I'd love to be able to use my tab stylus with the phone but I can't have a phone as big as the ultra, causes too much pain in my hands. 😞
0 Likes
useroHxtKkU0dA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I had a 22 but traded it when 23 ultra came out. It was to me an upgrade with the camera and stylus. I prefer the settings I have on the 23 than the 24. The camera and colors are better. The colors on 24 on an article I saw today said the color schemes were intentional to offer a more realistic coloring.
0 Likes