Original topic:

Trade in

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Silvy14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it advisable to trade in S24 for Z fold 6.....which is the better device.
0 Likes
4 Replies
bellam035
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi! It depends on what you would you use it for daily; if you do a lot of work on a device, multitask, and need more screen room, you should go with the Zfold 6. The S24 has a longer battery than the Zfold 6, so that is something to consider. The S24 is also more durable than the Zfold 6. Also, the S-pen comes with the S24, while it is a separate purchase with the Zfold 6.

When it comes to buying a new phone, it is a good idea to research its features and reviews. It is helpful to hear what others who have them say. I encourage you to watch this video of someone doing a comparison of the two devices. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgg6GqWdOow

Samsung Galxy Z Fold 6 is the most expensive phone from Samsung. You may find yourself in a situation where you want to upgrade from S24 Ultra to Z Fold 6, but it's not that obvious whether this is worth it for everyone, hence the comparison video. Magbak case for Galaxy S24 Ultra: ...
0 Likes
Silvy14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am reading about people who have had a lot of issues with the S24Ultra.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I have had the S24U since launch day, and I have had absolutely no issues with my unit. It is a spectacular device.

The only thing holding me back from ever buying a ZFold is the lack of premium cameras in a premium device!
0 Likes
Nightflyer2131
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The s24u by far !
0 Likes