Original topic:

Ukranian language pack to Galaxy AI

(Topic created: 08-19-2024 04:07 AM)
olemakar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Please add Ukrainian language pack to Galaxy AI! Ukrainian is popular language (33 mln native speakers). Samsung could increase its sales in Ukraine due to AI instruments with Ukrainian language pack

6 Replies
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

To check if a Ukrainian language pack is available for Samsung Galaxy AI, go to Settings > General Management > Language Packs. You can also download language packs for Live Translate by going to the Samsung Phone app, tapping Settings, then Live Translate, and finally Language. That does sound like a great idea. I think expanding our Galaxy AI feature for more people would benefit our customers if we add a Ukrainian Language pack. 

energy66
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Excuse me, Did you check ukranian language present before you answered? It's dirty tricky from you. When will appear ukrainian language there by your suggestion path? My phone is S24 Ultra. 

0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
It looks like the Ukrainian language pack will only support Wi-Fi variants of Galaxy Tabs and Watches. It will not be compatible with smartphones or cellular variants of tablets or watches for the North American market.Screenshot_20241001_004549_Samsung setup wizard_1000033668_1727768750.png
0 Likes
Queensunshyne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I need Spanish language
0 Likes
Igor Bakulin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

When Ukrainian language will be added? 

Please provide specific terms, not the useless words about how to check if it is supported and how it would be grate to support..

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
To clear up your concerns:
1. Spanish (Mexico and US) will work on all devices. The Galaxy Tab S8 and newer will also support Spanish (Spain).
2. There is no language pack for Ukraine at this time for AI features. Should it come in the future, it will only apply to the Galaxy Tab S8 and newer.
(In this post, all tablets are Wi-Fi only variants unless specified.)Screenshot_20240822_220726_Samsung setup wizard_1000032360_1724389646.png
0 Likes