JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to clear my Bluetooth cache (option is greyed out)

(Topic created: 06-07-2024 11:11 PM)
penpen21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

My bluetooth has dropped connection to my speaker a few times so I went to clear the other Bluetooth cache and realized I can no longer access this from system apps. Did we lose that capability? 

16 Replies
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for posting.  We understand you are unable to clear the cache through system apps. You can clear the Bluetooth's data cache on the phone by following the following steps. 

Open Settings
Tap on Apps
Tap the Sort icon (the down arrow with three vertical bars)
Tap on Show system apps
Tap OK and all the system apps will appear in the list
Tap Bluetooth, tap Storage, and then tap Clear data.
Tap OK to confirm

Siobhan Moret
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello - I followed all the steps to the end but 'clear data' and 'clear cache' buttons are greyed and I can't select them. Any ideas?

userGolXfqbM3y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same issue.
useroSm30p5pY3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue. Greyed out...my headsets have started to beep constantly 10times or 1q in a row....seemingly for no reason.

Yes it's charged.

No it's not interference same granny flat nothing changed here.

And I can't clear the cache.

Button greyed out.?

G

Help

Galaxy S23 Ultra fine unil 2 days ago.

user8yJRBgE9qu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

What happens if there car.  no sort icon. Since upgrading to a s24 my bluetooth constantly drops out.  I was told to clear the bluetooth cache, but I can't find it as there is no down arrow and I can't access my system apps. Wish I'd never upgraded my phone. I never had this problem before now the bluetooth just constantly drops out on my 

0 Likes
user8yJRBgE9qu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
  • This is not "solved " there is no option to clear the bluetooh cache. Since upgrading my phone toS24 ultr the bluetooth constantly mutes and  drops out. I was told to clear the bluetooh, but that's not a option as tapping on the bluetooh icon ( if you can find it) justturns ir off there are no other options. Any tips on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
userrEcUf28aaU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same problem with everyone else, I can see the screen but the clear data and clear cache are greyed out. 

0 Likes
Honky327
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My galaxy S22 Plus is doing the same. Why are some of the most useful features being tampered with? That's the entire marketing point Samsung has over Apple more versatile. Please, Samsung, go back to 2022 style that was perfect almost. I'm sure I speak for many when I say we want the ability to optimize customize and have the most features available even if we don't use it that much. It's still nice to have.
0 Likes
AntK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same problem...no access to the clear cache button...grayed out

0 Likes