Original topic:

Unable to contact Samsung/TD financing for 3 weeks already

(Topic created: yesterday)
YanksOnTop
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

So recently Samsung turned over the financing to TD bank.  I got an email saying I could reset my password using my current username.  Well that didnt work so I have been trying to call for 3 weeks now.  I have stood on hold for over 2 hours at a time with no one ever answering the call.

This is totally unacceptable and I plan to close my account as soon as I can contact someone.  I find it hard to believe that a corporation the size of Samsung cant find a way to serve their customers.  Till then I still need to get into my account to cancel it.

HOW CAN I REACH SOMEONE AT IN FINANCING TO HELP ME RESET THE PASSWORD OR USERNAME ON MY SAMSUNG FINANCING ACCOUT????

2 Replies
Members_GKIHOXi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I wish I knew the answer. Logging in to their old system was so much simpler. Now, every time I put in my account name to get a password reset, it just says “Sorry, please check your input and try again.” I can’t even pay my bill.

meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
There was last week I think something about site issues with updating the system don't remember what exactly maybe they are still working on it
0 Likes