Original topic:

Update on DND

(Topic created: a month ago)
user87yMaGtICy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've written a couple times about my DND turning off (deactivating) for no apparent reason. I have it set from 10pm to 8am. I thought it turned off when my alarm went off or when the sleep mode turned off/deactivated at 630am. But I've realized DND turns off at 7am and I can't figure out why. I even had a new DND schedule to be active from 631am to 8am. Regardless of the schedule/s, it deactivates at 7am. Anyone ideas? Turns off at 7am regardless of the day, regardless of if I have an alarm set, regardless of if sleep mode is on, etc. 
5 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have any modes or routines configured that may be causing your problem? That's the first place I would look.
0 Likes
user87yMaGtICy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Nope. Certainly nothing at 7. I really can't figure it out. Modes turn off at 630am weekday mornings only. Not even activated on the weekends. Alarms are set at 630am (DND stays on/activated), no alarms set on weekends, and regardless of day, it turns off at 7am.
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Reboot your phone into safe mode prior to 7 am and see if that makes any difference. Possibly it's an app running in the background which safe mode will most likely prevent from doing its thing at 7 am.
0 Likes
user87yMaGtICy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Not trying to sound sarcastic so please don't take it that way. But if I do that, wouldn't I still not know what's causing it to turn off, assuming that it stays on in safe mode? I can't think of anything that turns it off at 7 though. Like why 7? If I turn my DND schedule off, then turn it back off (between 7am and 8am), it stays on fine till 8am
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Using safe mode prior to 7 am might just let you know if it's Samsung software causing your issue or not, since in safe mode, only Samsung software will be functional, thus possibly helping you determine if it's a third party app somehow causing the problem.
0 Likes