Original topic:

Alarm Shutting Off Instantly

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
userLjLnbDd7By
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have an SM-R800 that's been paired with my Galaxy S22. I've used my watch as a silent alarm clock that vibrates only to wake up for work and throughout the day as well. I keep my watch on silent so the vibrations have been my only notification on my watch that I use. They are repeating alarms and have worked flawlessly for years.
Suddenly, my watch now with immediately shut off after starting the alarm. I get 1 small vibration, I can see the alarm pop up on my watch screen, and then it stops and disappears. I'm not making any gestures or using my watch or phone. The alarms are set on my watch but they're instantly clearing and ruining one of the big perks of my watch.
I've checked settings and everything else still works as normal. I still get notifications normally and phone calls continue to vibrate as normal. It seems to only be alarms that aren't functioning right.
I've checked several settings and don't see anything obvious. I tried to erase the saved alarms and create new ones with different vibration patterns, that hasn't worked either.
I'm running out of ideas and haven't seen any posts with solutions anywhere about this issue. I'd really love to have my watch back to having the alarms work like they have for years.
0 Likes
0 Replies