Original topic:

Body composition won't load past 67%

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 05:01 PM)
DakotaDad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having many problems with the watch 6 Classic. I can never get past 67% when trying to take my body composition. It always stops there and gives me all sorts of reasons, like don't touch anything but the button or try wetting your fingers ,or raise your arms ,or,or,or........ While I'm at it samsung health used to announce current and average speed ( current speed 3.9 mph, average speed 4.0). It now only announces step count. Please bring back current and average speed. Thanks. I never had a problem on my watch classic 4 getting  my body comp. I hope it is a software problem and not physical.

12 Replies
James_Riot
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same, the body composition "feature" is completely useless. It has never once actually worked for me, and now I actually need it to and still useless.
0 Likes
Cher11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

same here , also fails at 67% .. 

Seanofarrellster
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. Why can't Samsung release an update.

braddor25
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone find a fix? Still an issue it seems.

0 Likes
userTA5E5pxCRD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's End of April 2024...these comments are from 2023...still no fix
0 Likes
ItsMaze
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

End of May 2024 and still failing at 67% 

0 Likes
Members_QASYeXx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The body composition continues to fail at exactly 67% every time. All the advice I have tried does not help. I've even had others try it on their arms and it fails at 67%. Obviously, Samsung, this is an issue with the Galaxy 6 Classic. 

0 Likes
Cgfully
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I read a Reddit for galaxy 4 which recommended flipping the watch to the under side of your wrist for measurement. Didn't work for me but others have found success. 

0 Likes
Members_8x8JCGu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

WOW, so I am not the only one that can only get to 67% when trying to measure body comp. Seems like there is definitely an issue that needs to be fixed. If you are going to offer this feature then it should work (good or bad). I was so frustrated and about to through this thing across the room until I found this thread. 

Thank you for allowing me to keep my sanity. 

0 Likes