Original topic:

Body composition won't load past 67%

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 05:01 PM)
DakotaDad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having many problems with the watch 6 Classic. I can never get past 67% when trying to take my body composition. It always stops there and gives me all sorts of reasons, like don't touch anything but the button or try wetting your fingers ,or raise your arms ,or,or,or........ While I'm at it samsung health used to announce current and average speed ( current speed 3.9 mph, average speed 4.0). It now only announces step count. Please bring back current and average speed. Thanks. I never had a problem on my watch classic 4 getting  my body comp. I hope it is a software problem and not physical.

14 Replies
Members_8x8JCGu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

WOW, so I am not the only one that can only get to 67% when trying to measure body comp. Seems like there is definitely an issue that needs to be fixed. If you are going to offer this feature then it should work (good or bad). I was so frustrated and about to through this thing across the room until I found this thread. 

Thank you for allowing me to keep my sanity. 

dnakanaka
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Come on Samsung fix this bug and give us an update!!!
Adam728
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Classic 4 user here. Composition used to work. But now quits at 67% every......single......time. For months.

Guess it's gone the same way my GPS did.....
Train382
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem. I was considering upgrading to 6 but since I see that version 6 watch has the same problem. I guess it's not worth it Samsung, Please push a fix for Composition problem that It's been plaguing us all for a long time. It's strange that everyone's results fail at sixty seven percent.

Best regards train382

0 Likes
PHollowa2000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

July 2024, the issue is still not resolved. Am curious why not?

0 Likes