JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I share my phone's number with my Galaxy watch 4 LTE and leave my phone at home?

(Topic created: 04-18-2022 09:49 AM)
UnknownUser2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

On the galaxy watch 4, if you activate an LTE version, has anyone successfully done a service share with their phone plan?

(Looking to connect phone number from phone to watch so I can leave phone at home and still get all calls and messages on watch. Currently the only option I find is to activate as a standalone different number/line)
6 Replies
Solution
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy Watch 4 and it uses the same number as my phone. However, on your account it will show as a separate number.

So, yes, I can leave my phone at home and use my watch to respond to text messages and make phone calls using my phone's number.
UnknownUser2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you have to follow any specific process to connect them, or by pairing them it was automatic?
0 Likes
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
You'll need to either go into your providers store or call the help line. I purchased mine through a store and they took care of everything.
UnknownUser2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Awesome thank you! 😊
igJaydonGRose
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've connected mine. About $10 more per mos. (Plus fees&taxes) through Verizon, and yes, still the same number.
0 Likes
igJaydonGRose
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic btw.
0 Likes