JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can you add measure every 10 minutes while still for stress like you did with heart rate?

(Topic created: 04-12-2023 07:05 AM)
Josh2038
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can you add measure every 10 minutes while still for stress like you did with heart rate? I want to measure stress automatically without the battery life draining faster.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
YouTubeFan01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been using it constantly along with my heart rate, and I don't really notice that big of a battery drain.
0 Likes
Josh2038
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe that's because you've been using it all day. I don't use continuous heart rate monitoring because I heard the pixel watch battery could drain fast, and I think the continuous heart rate monitoring could cause that.
0 Likes
YouTubeFan01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I mean like the stress is constantly monitoring and my heart rate is constantly monitoring. Sorry if it was unclear.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.