JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can you please tell me what the find my phone icon looks like on my Galaxy watch 5?

(Topic created: 07-24-2023 09:40 AM)
bgpenholloEngineer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can locate the FIND MY PHONE app on my Galaxy watch 5.

Is it a tile?

Do I need to get it from the app store?

Bert

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the home screen (the main watchface) and swipe up from the bottom bezel to bring up the app tray. Tap the app that looks like a rectangle with a magnifying glass on it. From there, you will be walked through the find my phone setup. You can also configure the home button to work as a shortcut to bring up find my phone by going to settings>advanced>customize buttons

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry that you are having trouble with your Watch, please Try using Samsung Smartthings which has a Find my Device feature , If you check the settings for your watch there is Find My Watch and it opens the in Smarts Screenshot_20230724_131040_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the home screen (the main watchface) and swipe up from the bottom bezel to bring up the app tray. Tap the app that looks like a rectangle with a magnifying glass on it. From there, you will be walked through the find my phone setup. You can also configure the home button to work as a shortcut to bring up find my phone by going to settings>advanced>customize buttons
0 Likes