Original topic:

Charging information shows on Galaxy watch 6 classic using third party watch face

(Topic created: a month ago)
Terrapin69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Although I have the show charging info feature turned off, I downloaded and use a custom watch face and my display is always on while it is charging. Is there a way to get that to turn off while charging.

11 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

As far as I know there's no option to toggle off the charging screen I've looked in all of the settings and they are no setting to disable it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Terrapin69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you referring to when using a custom watch face or overall? Because I thought the general setting of show charging info while charging did exactly that. I could only assume that the custom watch face overrides that general Watch setting in the wearable app
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

Actually I was wrong,  I'm using a custom face and just checked my watch again and the screen is off while on the charger I have show charging info toggle off 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Terrapin69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you sir. It must depend on which custom watch face you're using because no matter what I do the one that I currently have... The watch face is always on while on the charger
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

Looks that way if I toggle on Show charging Info it just shows the Battery % in the middle of the screen everything else is blacked out 

0 Likes
Tiger_Suit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does Your Watch Still Works?
0 Likes
Terrapin69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Everything else works just fine