JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable Samsung Health notifications for Health on Watch 4/5/6/7 series devices?

(Topic created: 08-29-2024 03:58 PM)
CaptPackrat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm really getting tired of the useless notifications like "you're on your way" and "completed 1 of 3 goals". Is there a way to disable individual messages (I'd like to get one saying I completed my goals for the day and nothing else), or else turn them all off?

I have them switched off in the Wearable app on the phone, but the watch seems to be ignoring that setting. The only settings I can find for notifications on the watch just refer me to the phone app.

I've got the latest version of the firmware, which I really wish I hadn't installed.
Sxylilmama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Has anyone been able to disable the daily activities notifications on the watch 7 ultra? I am able to turn those off on all of my other watches but not this one. I haven't worn it in 2 weeks because of the annoying notifications. Please help me if you've been able to turn those off without disabling all notifications. 

GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry but the Daily activities notifications can't be disabled on the watch.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Sxylilmama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Do you think they will do an update to fix this?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

As long as I've had a Samsung watch they have never been able to be disabled since the watch is kinda marketed as a fitness watch.  So I don't think they will ever make them where they can be disabled 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Sxylilmama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have had every watch they made and up until the 7 I have been able to turn those notifications off. I'm still able to do it on the 6 and the 5 pro which are both what I am using because of this issue.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was never able to turn it off on my 5pro of 6 that I had strange that your able to 

0 Likes
Sxylilmama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
In the wearable app it allows you to turn them off as well as on the watch itself. With this one you have the option on the app but not on the watch itself.
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
They are working on it1725132199466.jpg
Sxylilmama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you so much!
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
You are obsessed over it that why u keep noticing. I ignore this. Or you can just turn off the notification for the entire app completely or make the notification silent
0 Likes