JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Do I keep the charger pod and watch band when trading in my Galaxy watch?

(Topic created: 04-07-2023 03:26 PM)
akm1126
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

If I do a trade in on. A Samsung galaxy watch...do I keep the charger pod and watch band???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Read the instructions for your particular trade-in.  When I just recently traded in an "Any Smart Watch" the instructions specifically stated to include any charging cradle... which my Gear watch had.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You don't have to send them.Screenshot_20230407_203529_Shop Samsung_1000005172_1680914129.jpg
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes you keep the watch band and charger pod, no you do not send them back in.
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Galaxy Watch

Read the instructions for your particular trade-in.  When I just recently traded in an "Any Smart Watch" the instructions specifically stated to include any charging cradle... which my Gear watch had.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
PghLei
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey Sammy Fam. I'm trading in my watch, do I need to send the band too? And should I take off the screen protector? Do I include the charger? I still have the original box, do I package my watch in the box and bubble wrap? 
Thank you in advance for your help 🙂
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Nope, just include the watch itself. You should also remove any 3rd party accessories like the screen protector you mentioned. Just be sure to pack the box so that the watch can't move around inside (the original box with bubble wrap definitely works) and document each stage of the process by taking pictures/videos.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

@PghLei All you need to return is the watch it self you don't need to include the accessories with it,  Every time I trade in I wrap probably 6 feet of bubble wrap around it too be safe and ship it in a medium size box 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Definitely just the watch no band
Jesse73
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope they give you the full trade in value. I was reassured after a long conversation about my phone dying prematurely that they would still give me full trade in and then didn't want to honor that. Luckily, I had screenshots of the conversation to prove it and get it fixed.
PghLei
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you so much Verbum, Gary, JB 🫶🏽

Jesse, I hope so too. It's my watch 5 LTE and I hardly used it because of the battery. There's no chips, no wear signs, etc. I'll be sure to take pictures and a video too. I've read so many horror stories about trade in's and I'm nervous. 😬