JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Download All ECG Reports

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 08:26 PM)
Davo36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I have been using the ECG app on the Galaxy Watch Pro 5.  Whenever you do an ECG, it sends a report to your phone.

I'd like to be able to download all of these reports.  I'd like them on my PC ideally.  You can share one at a time, but I have over 100, so it would take a long time to do each one individually.

Is there any way I can download them all at once?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
To the best of my knowledge, there is no method to send this data en masse to a computer. You will have to accomplish this on an individual basis, as you have been doing already, one at a time. šŸ˜¢

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
To the best of my knowledge, there is no method to send this data en masse to a computer. You will have to accomplish this on an individual basis, as you have been doing already, one at a time. šŸ˜¢
0 Likes
Davo36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bugger, thanks anyway though.

0 Likes
Davo36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

New Zealand.  British colony!

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh ok, awesome! You might want to check out the Samsung Community for New Zealand in the future. They're definitely more on your time zone than we are here in the US, and will also have the most accurate info for your specific model of device. In July, we went to Seoul and I had the pleasure of meeting one of the New Zealand Community managers! Really nice and very knowledgeable.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/new-zealand/ct-p/nz?page=1&tab=recent_topics