JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Please Re-adjust the vibration motor of Galaxy Watch 7 while working out

(Topic created: 08-20-2024 12:49 PM)
illetyus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dear team,

I'm a 35-year-old man, weighing 90 kg. I'm using the 44mm version of the GW7. I love jumping rope. I have a problem. The vibration when I finish my jumping rope set is so weak that it's impossible to feel.

I used to use the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, and its vibration motor worked very well, I had no problems.

I'm sure my Galaxy Watch 7 44mm is not broken because the watch's vibration motor works very well when I'm checking notifications and browsing the OneUI 6.0 menus. I don't have any problems. I'm using the latest software version.

Please increase the intensity of the vibration at the end of the jumping rope set.

Thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you illetyus, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@illetyus Have you tried adjusting the vibration duration and intensity?

1. Open the Wearable app
  2. Click on Watch settings
  3. Click on Sounds and vibration
  4. Click on Vibration. Here you can adjust the duration and intensity of the vibration. 
illetyus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yeah, it is already on "Highest vibration" mode 🙂

I think it would be more satisfying if a jump rope vibrated more intensely when a set is finished. Or maybe it could vibrate several times in a row as a signal that the set is over."

0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Personally I had the 5pro and the vibration at high was basically the same as the 7.
0 Likes
applepines101
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree, the vibration is extremely weak even at the "strong" setting
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you illetyus, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes