JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Please add an automatic Vibrate Mode similar to the phone for the watches

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 12:49 PM)
Alexs1993
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can anyone figure out or know if it's possible to have the watch switch to vibrate mode? Specifically I need to switch to vibrate mode when I arrive to work and switch back to sou d when I leave work. I'm able to set a mode or routine where my phone will go into vibrate mode automatically when I arrive to work and switch back to sound when I leave. When I try to add my watch to the routine, it only allows me to change the watch face when the mode is activated. Even with the work mode activated I can't add the watch. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Alexs1993, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you configure the vibrate mode on your phone, it should sync to your watch if you have syncing enabled in the Wear app in Watch Settings>Modes.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Alexs1993, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes