JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Please allow watch faces more customization by the customer

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey hey hey Samsung, got a lovely suggestion for the styling of our watches. Wondering if you might be able to add a color selector menu to all the watch faces. Instead of only having certain colors for the watch faces, and all these different options for each face, why not have a whole selection menu for each face.

For example, with the rainbow selection style, you could go further and let us choose which colors are displayed for each part of the face and complications when you choose all colors option. The more color choices the better and with a color wheel and saturation slider would make it super easy. If it has 6 complications, we can choose up to 6 colors etc. If we choose 3 colors then they will be blended to the style of the face. Like I said, similar to what you have already but with more choices and control. 
 Also like you guys did for the wallpaper selctions on the lock screen and home screen on the phones, we could choose different gradient styles for how the colors are blended together and styled to look. You already do this slightly with some of the watch faces but this would take it a step further with more choices with a color wheel. 
You could also allow this for the background colors as well, let us choose the color from the color wheel instead of just a few main choice colors. 

It would be easy to implement this as you could just create the menu with sliders and the color choser, the number of colors, the more the better but it would be nice to choose exactly what colors and how many, depending what is on the watch face. I feel like this would simplify things in a way for you because it would be the same selection tool for each face. 

It would also be nice to be able to add highlights and shawdows to the text because even the colors we have now are sometimes hard to read depending on the colors of the background or the picture chosen etc.

It would also be great to use the fonts we buy from the galaxy store on the watch to give it an even fresher look.

It would be nice to be able to add any workout to the complications as a shortcut on the faces. Most of the faces are limited to what you can add as a workout on the faces, would be nice to be able to choose from all the ones listed in samsung health.

Side note, super excited for the new watch ultra and buds 3 pro, finally you guys made hifi buds 😀!!!! I see the gear inspiration for the watch style and i love it but wish it was more samsung style, cus we love how you guys shake things up and try new things but for me just the orange accents that could have been a different color, and the watch bands, more colors please. 

Great job with unpacked this year, I'm loving all the new tech!! Keep up the awesome work and I hope you consider these suggestions. It would be great to have more customization options for the already awesome style!! Stay super and have a great day!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you sunny28, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you sunny28, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.