Original topic:

Samsung Health: Set a Pace Target or custom Pace Target for running

(Topic created: Wednesday)
shylinkinne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to using Samsung Health and the associated smartwatch features. I’ve recently started to get more serious about my running and I'm curious if there is a pace alert setting available in the Samsung Health app or on the Samsung watch itself. Has anyone here had any experience with setting up pace alerts on Samsung Health or the Samsung smartwatch? If so, could you please share how to do it or if it's even possible? 

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of taking your health seriously and wanting to set a pace alert.

See if these steps will help in setting pace alerts for your runs:

-In the Samsung Health app, scroll to your workouts.

-Select the More option to see the list of exercises. 

-Select Running coach

-Tap the screen under Pace target to bring up a list of options

-You can chose from a list of preloaded targets or select the Plus sign at the top to add a custom pace target (Don't forget to select Done when finished customizing the setting.)

Let us know if this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Quack81
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
No, it's not. But it's something fitness users should request from Samsung. though, if there is a goal option, you should set that mark as your goal. it will alert you when you meet it
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of taking your health seriously and wanting to set a pace alert.

See if these steps will help in setting pace alerts for your runs:

-In the Samsung Health app, scroll to your workouts.

-Select the More option to see the list of exercises. 

-Select Running coach

-Tap the screen under Pace target to bring up a list of options

-You can chose from a list of preloaded targets or select the Plus sign at the top to add a custom pace target (Don't forget to select Done when finished customizing the setting.)

Let us know if this helps.

0 Likes