JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: Please allow the Galaxy watch 6 to have memos with cards on Samsung Pay like the phones

(Topic created: Friday)
userxJc4u8npNp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On my Samsung S21 I can add a Memo to a payment card. On my connected Watch 6 the Memo does not appear. I don't see any option to add a Memo to a payment card on the Wallet on the Watch 6. I have several cards from same bank for various accounts with the same graphic. I use the Memo to distinguish between accounts.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userxJc4u8npNp, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
The admin should send this as feedback to the watch team now they are in full force working on new watch software.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userxJc4u8npNp You can report this via the Samsung Members app -> Support -> Error reports

realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

You have to add each card separately in each instance of Samsung Pay/Samsung Wallet.  Adding it to one, will not automatically add it to the other.  To add it to the watch, go the Wear app/watch settings/Pay. Tap it and add the card(s) you want by clicking on the payment cards pic. On the upper right there will be a "+" symbol.  Click that to add your card.  If you have no cards in the wallet at present, the + will probably appear in the payment card circle when you open the app.

When you are done, click on the menu and select "add to home screen", so you will have easy access in the future to add or delete cards.

userxJc4u8npNp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks. I have it all setup and working, it is the Memo feature I need help with. Thanks.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry, misunderstood what you were trying to do. I really don't think that's a feature on the watch version at this time. Maybe if they update it to Samsung Wallet. Might have something to do with the screen constraints of the watch.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userxJc4u8npNp, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes