Original topic:

Galaxy Gear Watches and phones with Android 14 no longer connect

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 10:03 AM)
FragginBastich
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I called Samsung today and told them what happened. I asked if they can at least give me the promo price for the Watch 6 Classic that was offered when I bought the S24. They are going to email me if that is possible.

110 Replies
Members_XT0CIfy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

give the that same number u called

kahoot
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Recently purchased an s24 Ultra and I tried to connect it with my gear sport smartwatch. But unfortunately this perfectly good watch will not connect to a new phone. Now I have to wait a year until I could also now afford a new watch.
FragginBastich
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I found out today that my Gear S3 won't work with my new S24 Ultra. The message I get is that the watch will no longer work with phones released after 2024. If I'm not mistaken, we are still in 2024. 

Samsung needs to fix this.
5stDKh6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

That is ridiculous , i realized the same, maybe is time to change to apple 

FragginBastich
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Agreed. There are already a few people talking about making official complaints about fraud, etc.
Darice9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Agree. It's not a professional behavior. Shame on samsung

nimda
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am from Germany and have just tried to connect my Gear S3 frontier to my new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, without success. I wish I had known that sooner..

I am disappointed with Samsung, in 2 years it will no longer be a Samsung smartphone.

I had no intention of buying a new watch.

userx5j4f1b3uw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
It happened the same. I can't believe that they force us to buy a new watch when ours works great.
Dean85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm still in the 14 day return period (I think).
0 Likes