Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 is not showing contacts

(Topic created: Friday)
cellist2013
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello! I have an issue with my Galaxy Watch 4 that I haven't had ever. I started noticing this yesterday. Everytime someone would text me, it will only show me phone numbers instead of contact names. I did check the app itself on the watch and it only tells me "no contacts" with the black background; that's it. There's no plus sign, nothing. I did search this topic on Google and it did talk about resetting the watch, which I did twice, and nothing seems to be working. It also talked about looking at the app setting and seeing if the contacts show "allow", which I also checked and it does say that. I was hoping to find answers on this community and see what else there is to do. Thank you so much!!

10 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hold down both buttons on the watch until it says "rebooting" ... see if that helps.
0 Likes
cellist2013
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried that, but still the app is the same

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did your contacts also disappear from your phone? The phone informs the watch. Is the watch signed into Google?
0 Likes
cellist2013
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

No, my contacts are still with my phone. When I hit settings on my watch, the first account that shows is my Samsung, but if I go into 'accounts and backup', then both my samsung and google are on there. I'm just confused on why this is happening. It hasn't happened before.

0 Likes
m46
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Me too

0 Likes
Queenzombie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is doing this too and I do not know what to do
0 Likes
m46
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just happened to me, I was hoping you had found the solution.

0 Likes
m46
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Me too!

0 Likes
dsweat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine is doing the same. I've tried resetting the watch and everything is fine till it tries to connect with Google. I saw a post about making sure lock screen says none, and it does. I've tried updating everything related to Google on my phone. in hopes that something will work, but nothing. 

0 Likes