Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 7 Timer Ringtone

(Topic created: 08-31-2024 08:43 AM)
OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do you change the ringtone used for the "Timer" app. I use that many times a day, and on my old Galaxy 4 watch, it would use the ringtone set for the watch in general. This one is using the "Shiver" ringtone, which I can't stand. I've searched ALL settings on my watch and my phone, yet nothing is set to use that annoying ringtone. Please advise.
8 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
At the moment it doesn't look like it can be changed I just looked in my settings and didn't see any options to change it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
This sounds like an error since it's arbitrarily using this ringtone. It should use the watches ringtone set in the settings.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sure hope they come out with an update to fix this.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I still can't wrap my head around people using sounds on their watch when a vibration will do.  Watch sounds are so low, you wouldn't hear them in a noisy environment anyway.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
The watch 7 is pretty loud

OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Indeed they are.
0 Likes
OzzyGamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is your timer ringtone set to the same ringtone as mine?
0 Likes