JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 overheating

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 11:48 AM)
user58K3Zlw8Gy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I  Just received my Galaxy watch 3 LTE, I have itconnected to Verizon and today I was mowing the lawn listening to the music,  And received a phone call and while talking on the phone through the watch it gave me the overheating notification and shut down. Is the watch really that fragile that it overheats that easily?

17 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

Have you attempted to reset the watch recently to see if that helps any?

0 Likes
userI7vRYYMo8q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the active 2, extreme amounts of people had the same issues, samsung has never addressed the issue, they just continued to sell the watches, this happens on older and newer watches. Samsung email ne and said repair service ticket has been cancelled because it works properly, it wasn't even usable anymore (still on warrenty) they know the problem is there, they won't help people address the problem, they won't look at it under warrenty, yet they don't pull the broken product off the shelf, they continue to take peoples money. Samsung customer reviews out of 1324 the acerage score is 1.33 stars. I have no choice but to switch brands to something else.

userI7vRYYMo8q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

How come samsung doesn't have any intelligent answere. The active 2 watch always overheated, warrwnty doesn't cover that because samsung doesn't know what the answer is to the problem, not they sell the 3 generation watch with the same problems, but they still doent know why it overheats. They should recall the broken expensive pieces of trash. Samsung ratings are average q.33 star out of 1324 reviews... theres your answer right there. Why do you sell these products knowingly they don't work?

userI7vRYYMo8q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung ratings are average 1.33 star out of 1324 reviews

0 Likes
userF0NfLavjgK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi I'm having the exact same problem, just cuts out while on the phone every time! It's 3 days old, I'm calling for a replacement 

userBgkO1mRRIo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I wish I read these reviews here. I just bought a galaxy watch 3 with LTE just 2 days ago. And every day it would heat up 2 to 3 times!! How annoying... If it is a $50 watch then I wouldn't mind, but I paid over $500 for this watch. Not impressed Samsung! Not at all. 😞

userbw1NDbxkE0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
same here. can't seem to run and use the music app without bluetooth disconnecting, heart rate monitor stopping, or the watch overheating. all while it's 75 degrees out. I never had these issues with my active2.
userbw1NDbxkE0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
and yes, I've reset, factory reset, everything. it's 1 of 2 things. either a hardware issue, or the memory drop from 1.5 gb to 1 gb is clearly an issue.
BroPebo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am also having the overheating issue when using LTE calls. I have galaxy buds live connected too. It is certainly an issue that needs resolved.