JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4/5/6 shows location instead of temperature in weather widget on third party watch faces

(Topic created: 08-06-2023 12:10 AM)
DrPeppers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

I recently upgraded my watch4 (44) to watch6 (44). Now did I use watchfaces who also show the weather and temperature on the watchface. But after setting up the watch6 with the same watchface (minimal pixel) it shows my location instead of the weather/temperature here.

This also happens with other watchfaces who use the weather info.

Do I miss something, or is there any setting I need to change?

Thanks!

20230806_090152.png

 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
obertMichael
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I recently purchased a Galaxy Watch 6 47mm LTE. I am disappointed that the watch does not display the temperature as the Galaxy Watch 5 did. This is an issue on more than 1 watchface both from different developers. Must be a Samsung code problem! Samsung please fix. Thank You. R.G.
Options
Galaxy Watch
No issues showing the temperature on my Galaxy Watch 6 44mm.20230822_181947_1000000588_1692746391.jpg
obertMichael
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Temp. only works on 1 out of 3 watch faces. I now wish I would have stuck with my Galaxy Watch 5! Thanks for reply.
DrPeppers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

What watchface is this? It looks nice

0 Likes
RgtLogic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine seems to work just fine. Make sure location services are turned on and are allowed.

Hopefully that works. 20230826_181240_1000006402_1693095162.jpg
obertMichael
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
OK, thank you for your input.
Lorek
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same problem. I had to switch the temp to feels like then I can see the temp
0 Likes
obertMichael
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here, thanks
0 Likes
Lorek
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
After then last update it fix the problem for me.
0 Likes
LaggyTheWhale
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the weather temp to show correctly on the Pixel Minimal watch face by installing and setting the complication to the Google Weather app on the Galaxy watch 6.

0 Likes