JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 no longer notifying me of being inactive after the 50 minute mark.

(Topic created: 12-16-2022 06:08 PM)
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Galaxy watch 5 no longer notifying me of being inactive after the 50 minute mark.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into the inactive alerts for you. Just to clarify, have you gone to Samsung Health on your watch > settings > inactive alerts and verified they are still toggled on?

0 Likes
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have done that
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. The next step would be a factory reset. All of your personal data will be removed, and the watch will restore back to its default settings, so you won't have to worry about personal info still being on it. You can reset your watch using the Settings or Reboot mode on the watch, or with the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Give this link a try to reset your Galaxy watch 5: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried the factory reset and are still experiencing the symptom, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

0 Likes
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, and I chose the days ( all days) and my inactive times ( 9:30 pm - 8:00 am)
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. Since you have verified they are turned on for Samsung Health on your watch, can you please verify they are turned on in the settings of Samsung Health on your phone?

0 Likes