Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro not showing events past September 14th

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
martin mmmm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am trying to use my calendar on my watch (pro 5) but it keeps saying only sync to 14 sept, when quite clearly there are other events further away than this on the calendar on my (A53).? TIA

0 Likes
6 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
I read it Google wants you to focus on short term plans. Here is what it said

You can check events and tasks on your watch for up to 4 weeks in the future. Events more than 30 days in the future arenā€™t available on your watch but can be found on Calendar in your web browser or in the Calendar mobile app.

You can check events and tasks on your watch for up to 4 weeks in the future. Events more than 30 days in the future arenā€™t available on your watch but can be found on Calendar in your web browser or in the Calendar mobile app.
martin mmmm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Red Giant,

Thanks for you reply, at least now I can stop trying to make it work, however from a users point of view the reason things like calendar are put on the watch is so you can use it whenever you don't have your phone, otherwise what's the point of putting it on the phone in the first place, and if whenever that occasion may be someone ask's you about a date further than one month away, well enough said, just another corner cut to make everything fit,.

regards Martin

0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

my Watch4 only syncs out a week, how are you getting 4 weeks?

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
martin mmmm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry should read whats the point of putting it on the watch.

usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ya really do you have a store in your phone any do I read is for but you have to be cautious about 3rd party apps it's in my store on my watch but I don't have Samsung
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Google calendar says I have no events until September 14, I'll have to deal with that...