JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro poor battery life

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 05:39 AM)
Spankie6969
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

So I went to bed last night with 100% power on my watch and 7 hours later I woke up with 37% power I thought this watch was supposed to go 80 hours I'm pretty sure it's not going to I'm looking at the same thing as my Galaxy watch 4 low battery  this will be the last watch I buy until they go with solar. And yes I have all the features activated and why wouldn't I activate all the features that's why we have this watch with the features is to activate them it should have better power usage than what I used last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
39 Replies
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Perhaps bad battery?
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
My health platform isn't even setup. Literally have minimal apps going in this and it lasts 12-14 hours if I am lucky.
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. I'm getting or was 31 hours with health platform, reset it reloaded backup, checked everything. Same thing. I'm gonna give it a week to learn then gettem to swap it out if it's no better. You'd think after all the 4 fixes and updates and bragging about battery in 5, they'd have it figured out. 5 says it's still learning.
0 Likes
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
One would think. I just switched my wife from a Apple to Android and she had an iWatch with great life to this. Needless to say very unhappy.
TechyGuy
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I called Samsung support and the recommendation was to send it in and they will try to repair a week old watch or return it and order a another watch with all the accessories that I ordered. I ended up opting to repurchase it which is b******* because I now have almost $600 on a credit card with one watch that sucks in another one to be received in 3 weeks. Not very good customer support as they should have just replaced the watch.
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree. Customer service today from any business is not what it used to be.
0 Likes
Tseruyah
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung,  why is my Galaxy watch 4 battery getting 2 days plus and my new Galaxy watch 5 is only getting 1 day 4 hours?
Feeling like I got gipped.
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same trouble with mine crappie battery life hopefully it will get better in a week or so
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe your new watch is trying to learn you usage pattern, give it a week.

0 Likes