Nothing works! S23 ultra is awful. Won't connect to wearable app. It was connected and obviously lost the connection. If this doesn't get better very shortly it is all going back to Samsung. Get it right or don't release it. The frustration and the money you charge is not worth the aggregation. I am using a Galaxy 5 pro LTE
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Galaxy watch 5 pro not connecting or staying connected to your phone and I would be happy to look into that further for you. If your watch does not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restart your watch. You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up-to-date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch. Give this link a try for possible troubleshooting steps for the symptom you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003238/
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
5. Contact customer service directly at 1-800-726-7864