JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch band falling apart

(Topic created: 04-21-2024 10:13 AM)
Pifase
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

So I've had my Galaxy watch for a little over 2 years now, and the band is starting to fall apart. I've looked on Samsung's website, but I can't find the same band size that I currently have. Should I just buy a third party band or is there some other place that I can find one made by Samsung?

7 Replies
Stacyf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go with the 3rd party, they are cheaper and nicer.
Solution
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Amazon! I change bands all the time.
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm a big fan of Barton Watch bands. They have many styles for every watch at growth prices.
Moneymel48_YT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I need some recommendations on going about switching the watch band itself. I don't know where to start on finding any affordable and durable wrist bands. I currently have the 20mm band on the watch.
Any and all recommendations are appreciated!!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I get all of my watch bands from Amazon and if I don't like it after a day or 2 I return and try a diff. one there not that expensive on Amazon 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Moneymel48_YT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok thank you!!! I will definitely look on Amazon
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're welcome. I just searched, and they have 1000's of bands, some even come in 8 packs

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes