JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch carrier unlock

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 01:25 PM)
sibes74
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy watch 46mm and ever since the last update I have a voice mail notification that won't clear! I was going to do a warranty exchange through T-Mobile but the only option for a replacement was an active 2. To me that was a down grade so they offered me a discount on a new 4 Classic and I took that and will get anew watch soon. My question is how can I sell the old watch and unlock the eSim to use with a different carrier  if someone wants to pair it with a phone or use without a phone nearby and still call and text with the watch? Or if it can't be done can still use it via Bluetooth and WiFi correct?
0 Likes
5 Replies
userRQ6wb8TU2R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
T-Mobile should be able to give you the code to unlocked that watch, they will give you a hard time about it but you can get it. You can also sell the watch outright and inform whoever buys them that if they don't have T-Mobile or can't get the code says it's open to anybody that they can still pair it with their phone but it must stay paired with their phone and they'll have access to using call and message and all other activities I have a smartwatch that's and my carrier does not support wearables so I have it linked with my phone and I can still call and text and receive emails and basically it mirrors everything from my phone to the watch just like it's working for you, but you can't leave you phone at home, it has to stay together. Hope this helps.
sibes74
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you!! T-Mobile told me that I have to do it through the watch or wearable app but I looked and there is nothing!
0 Likes
Solution
userRQ6wb8TU2R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
userRQ6wb8TU2R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
https://youtu.be/vq0jvqVMWPg
And a YouTube video for a frontier that should have exactly the same operating system as our watches to enter that code
sibes74
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks so much!
0 Likes