Original topic:

Galaxy watch ultra: orange markers are off

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 08:57 AM)
RBJR03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just received my watch ultra and I was very excited UNTIL I noticed the orange markers around the watch are off. They DO NOT line up with the numbers. I thot I was looking at the watch wrong, but after several eye adjustments and movements of my wrist, I confirm they are not lining up at all!!! It sucks

6 Replies
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung prides itself on its stringent quality control measures, making it highly unlikely for such an issue to be widespread. However, there is one documented instance of a user reporting a similar occurrence on Reddit. Have you reported this issue on that platform? I recommend reaching out to Samsung's customer support department. They are well-equipped to address and promptly resolve such concerns.
0 Likes
RBJR03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have not reported anything on Reddit. But I will contact customer support today. Thanks Rayzer
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Make sure you send them a picture of the watch for them to see it. Ask the agent for their direct email so you can send a picture .
0 Likes
AJMiller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
As Rayzer said, I also just recommend talking to Samsungs customer support. This should be covered by warranty, as it is a factory defect, not user-caused.
0 Likes
RBJR03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you. I appreciate all your advice.
0 Likes
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow ! you have gotten 1 in a million watches made! There has only been less then a handful that made it out like that so I've read and Samsung said they will replace it if you contact them
0 Likes