JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Heart rate alerts

(Topic created: 06-25-2019 12:44 PM)
user0Y83BUxrvs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i just noticed on the most recent update for the Galaxy watch that it states you can now set up heart rate alerts to notify you if your heart rate is low or high.. depending on what specifications you choose. However I don't see where you can even set this up? does anyone know how to do that?

11 Replies
Le3viathan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you try going to the sittings on your app yet? With the watch you should either have sittings on it or maybe a AOL through your phone where you can n should be able to set it up.

0 Likes
user0Y83BUxrvs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have looked all through the samsung health app on my phone and watch and watch settings through the watch and app on my phone . I dont see anything about it.

userv15E2m66Af
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here.. I read about this capability in the update notes but can't find how to set it up.. anyone figure it out?

0 Likes
Solution
useriSfuvH4EyB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just figured it out - the heart rate monitor has to be set to "Always". Then when you hit the three dots, it shows HR alert settings. This does not show up when it is set to "Frequent".

useru31pIDHe01
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately, with the same update, this solution does not appear with the Gear S3 set to "Always" - only "Help" is shown using the three dots on the Heart Rate screen. Works on Galaxy Watch only, yet marketed for Gear S3 as well.

userkkKsUApnw4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ditto. Help only. Even when set to always. 

0 Likes
anandpnair
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately this feature is not available in Gear S3. Its limited to certain newer versions i suppose.

0 Likes
anandpnair
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately this feature is not available in Gear S3. Its limited to certain newer versions i suppose.

0 Likes
DragonslayerLA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I dont like it has to be a continuous heart check to tell me if its to high. I use it exercising and it continuous then but doesn't give me the option to set for to high exercising unless. my watch is always reading my heart rate. I want to set it for to high during exercise. change this please.