JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I play Spotify from the watch speakers on my Galaxy watch 3?

(Topic created: 11-11-2022 11:52 AM)
userKjCqfW7CPG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy Watch 3, that I can't seem to get Spotify to play on my Watch speakers. What I read was that on the Watch 3 I could play Spotify on my watch speakers without Spotify premium. At this point I've only been able to use my Watch to play it on my phone. I don't need my Watch to do that. 
When I go to Spotify on my Watch, it says I need Spotify premium to stream music. 
What am I doing wrong? What am I Not understanding? Can somebody please help me? It would be so appreciated if somebody had some answers for me. Samsung help is worthless.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to listen to Spotify from your watch's speakers and I would be happy to look into this further for you. If you have a watch like a Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch5, Gear Fit2 Pro, or pretty much any Samsung smartwatch, you can control and listen to Spotify right from your wrist. All you need is a connected phone with a Spotify account. Note: This will play through a Bluetooth device connected to the watch, or the watch speaker on compatible models. Give this link a try for possible troubleshooting steps to resolve the symptom you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00051414/ Please see the control audio output for Spotify section.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Nothing, need buds to listen to Spotify
0 Likes
userKjCqfW7CPG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is one of the articles I found online.

Control audio output for
Spotify
On some watch models, like the Galaxy
Watch4, you'll need to listen to the music
through a paired Bluetooth device. On other
models, like the Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy
Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch, and Gear S3,
the music can also play through the watch's
speaker. Or, connect a Bluetooth device and
listen to your music using that!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to listen to Spotify from your watch's speakers and I would be happy to look into this further for you. If you have a watch like a Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch5, Gear Fit2 Pro, or pretty much any Samsung smartwatch, you can control and listen to Spotify right from your wrist. All you need is a connected phone with a Spotify account. Note: This will play through a Bluetooth device connected to the watch, or the watch speaker on compatible models. Give this link a try for possible troubleshooting steps to resolve the symptom you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00051414/ Please see the control audio output for Spotify section.

0 Likes