Original topic:

I can't verify payment card in Samsung pay for Watch

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 12:43 PM)
Members_oWPyQ5g
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey

I have a Galaxy Watch 4 and a Galaxy S23+ and I can't verify my payment card on the Watch, so I can't use NFC payment.

But Samsung Pay on my Galaxy S23+ works perfectly.

I think there was some update to Samsung Pay for Watch because I used Samsung Pay before and I use the same credit cards, but I had to delete those cards and I can't add them again.

I'm in Brazil and I have two cards (C6 Bank and Itau Samsung). On both cards, Samsung Pay for Watch says I need to update my app bank, but it is already updated!!

Screenshot_20240308_123847_Watch plug-in.jpgScreenshot_20240308_205719_Google Play Store (1).jpg

Could anyone explain if they had the same problem and how to get around it?

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Members_oWPyQ5g Sorry that you are having these issues. Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. This is definitely an issue which depends on geographical location. I suggest that you post in a discussion group for Brazil. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you notify you bank you are traveling and got this error? Maybe it is a foreign conversion issue?
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Members_oWPyQ5g Sorry that you are having these issues. Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. This is definitely an issue which depends on geographical location. I suggest that you post in a discussion group for Brazil. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes