I really need help with a Project!

(Topic created: 14 hours ago)
stefan12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello! How are you doing?
My name is Stefan and I'm 18 years old!

I'm sorry for contacting you like this, but I want your help with a project of mine!
I'm brazilian, and I study english in a school here. Our final project is basically an episode of Shark Tank haha!

I need your help with my project, I don't know if I should be sending this here or even if someone will answer me - I really hope you do.

My ''innovation'' is a watch that spins around your wrist, making it always be facing up. I call it the Spinwatch. (Really innovative name, I know)

As I know you have one of the best smart watches out there - even though I never had the chance to own one, I really wish you would help me with this project!

I wish I had the ability to draw or to really use an image generator to its full potential, but I've failed plenty of times already with it, haha. But still, I've attached the images in this post.
I didn't like the design used in these images much, but it's what I was able to do! Hahah.

My question is 
How much would it cost to be made? 
How much could we sell it for?
How much would it cost to be made in bigger quantities?

I will be honest, I used ChatGPT to try and make this project, but it said it would cost $100 per unit - I don't think that's right, so I would love your help with this!

openart-image_Xj_VmMUj_1728502865264_raw.jpgopenart-image_xxn0x2ji_1728502777814_raw.jpgSem título.jpg
1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Stefan, Welcome to the Samsung Community, and thank you for reaching out. 

The Community is peer-to-peer support, so we aren't sure you will receive any answers here. You can try reaching out on the developers' website. https://developer.samsung.com/dev-support

Best of luck with your project!